9 Tips to Fly like a Pro30 March 2015
I hated flying. In fact, I loathed it, mostly because I had a fear of flying. But today, take-offs and landings are something that I actually look forward to for every trip. There is something uniquely exhilarating about defying gravity or watching the twinkling lights of what looks like a toy village expand and grow as you descend toward your destination.
|Source: Andrei Dimofte|
- What time did you leave for the airport?
- What time did you arrive at the airport?
- How long did it take you to check in and check your luggage (if applicable)?
- How long did it take to get through security?
- What time did your flight board (this should be on your boarding pass)?
- How much free time did you have in the concourse area?
|Source: Dave Heuts|