Product Review: PowerPere Collapsible Water Bottle16 April 2015
No matter how hard I try, I just can’t seem to remember to drink enough water. A simple fix would be to have a bottle of it on hand at all times, but I hate carrying them around. They are clunky, heavy, and they take up a lot of room in my bag. Sure, I could purchase bottled water from my local grocery store, but how wasteful is that? Plus, that also means consuming BPA, which can cause harmful health effects. And so, an unfortunate dilemma arises: face the health risks of dehydration, or face the health risks of BPA. Both of these options seem less-than-awesome.
- It is made with BPA-free, high-grade silicone
- It features a sport-style, flip-top lid for easy consumption
- It’s silicone ring secures it in its folded state
- It comes with a small carabiner to attach it to belt loops or bag straps
- It can be used for both cold and hot beverages
- It’s dishwasher safe for cleaning (because I’m lazy like that)
- It has a 5 star rating on Amazon
To be on the safe side, I highly recommend washing it thoroughly. Run it through the dishwasher two-to-three times before using it, and this little baby will leave you feeling happy and hydrated.
Honestly, this thing seems too good to be true, but thankfully for me, it's not! The PowerPere collapsible water bottle is absolutely perfect for my needs, and at the time of publishing this review, it costs less than $20 on Amazon. I would recommend it to anyone in search of a packable water bottle! I can’t wait to bring it on other trips. I think it just might become my go-to water bottle for commuting around Chicago, too.