Aw, shucks! | Blogging Award Nominations30 July 2015
Recently, these two little cheese lady friends of yours were nominated for a blogging award -- three times! -- on the inter webs (you know, where blogging takes place). Big thanks to Gemma (and Craig) of Two Scots Abroad, Lauren from Twirl the Globe, and Vicky of Buddy the Traveling Monkey for nominating us for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award.
We decided to go with questions from just one of our nominators, and we've got some answers!
Caileigh: I would echo that. I think we're all inherently curious and, having the ability to travel--to see just how magnificent our world is with its natural beauty, diverse people and cultures, and the tales both of these tell together--gives us firsthand experiences that satisfy that curiosity. Really, it instills in us a deep appreciation for and connection to our world that no book or lesson could ever do well enough.
Now, it's our turn to nominate a few!
There Goes Gypsy
Flirting with the Globe
Diaries of a Wandering Lobster
1. Did anyone influence your decision to travel, and if so, who?
2. What are some of your favorite things to do while traveling?
3. What's one place you've visited that you didn't like as much as you thought you would?
4. Who is your favorite travel companion, or do you prefer to go it solo? Why?
5. What is one piece of advice you'd give to a new traveler?
6. What was the last place you traveled to?
7. Where are you headed next?
8. What's your ideal length of a trip?
9. Which destinations are your top three must-visit-right-now picks?
10. What's your favorite kind of cheese? Really, we're asking this.